Conditions of use
1. The present page and its total contents, including text and pictures (moving and still), the structure, programming etc. are protected by copyright.
2. Corsica Ferries allows the digital reproduction of the page on your computer in order to view the internet page in your browser. Printing on paper is also allowed according to Article L. 122-5 2 of the "Code de la Propriété Intellectuelle" as long as it is for private use only and not for multiplying. It is allowed to link the home page of the website http://www.corsicaferries.com without frame. The linking of any other page is forbidden.
3. Any circulation or marketing of the whole or of parts of the website, irrespective of the form, is strictly forbidden.
4. Any other unforeseen usage is forbidden and requires explicit consent by Corsica Ferries . Except for the use prescribed herein it is forbidden to reproduce the trademarks and logos of the website, to put hyperlinks on elements of the website, to use or copy the data base of the website except for the homepage, to use the programs used by the website.
5. Corsica Ferries makes all efforts to ensure that all information present in the website is correct and complete. Corsica Ferries guarantees you the reliability and availability of the offers presented in the website.
6. Before entering the offers into the website Corsica Ferries makes certain that the offers are serious and of good quality. Corsica Ferries tries to offer attractive prices.
7. Corsica Ferries does not take responsibility for any problems that may arise in connection with calling the website as well as for bad functioning of the website. On principle, Corsica Ferries rejects any responsibility for any failure of the internet interfering the normal use of the website.
8. The opening of the website requires a basic understanding and an acceptance of the technical limits of the internet, namely the loading time of the website and the time required for opening online offers, the risk of misused diversions or the risk of catching viruses circulating in the internet.
9. The original of the present page is in French. To facilitate the international access it a available in different languages. In the case of contradictions between two versions the French version is binding.
10. The present website was designed in France. Using this website you accept the terms and conditions declared herein. Corsica Ferries reserves the right to assert contractual and criminal claims. All legal disputes are subject to French law and French jurisdiction.